Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Agape Development. Agape offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Amanda Garner, for details about the opportunities that interest you. firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-658-1001
Mentoring – Commit to one year of walking alongside an individual and foster a relationship that encourages spiritual and emotional growth.
Bible Study Co-Leaders – Co-leaders are persistent individuals who are committed to sharing Jesus personally as young adults or teens dive into scripture and make real-life applications from discussions.
Tutoring/Homework Assistance – Help either a young adult with college classes or a child with their schoolwork.
Summer Opportunities – Jump in with one of our great summer programs – be an assistant camp counselor, teach a short course on something you love to do, be a shaved ice secret shopper, share about your career, or host a shaved ice party.
Trade/Skilled Services – Donate your services as an electrician, plumber, exterminator, painter, handyman, or carpet installer for our current facility, our Gateway homes, or our future facility site.
Committees – Join one of our great committees to stay involved.
- Movers – Help young adults from the Gateway homes or the community move into independence.
- Holiday Celebrations – Sign up to help our teens and children celebrate holidays throughout the year.
- Program Preparation – Help prepare activities for Mom’s Group or Parent Education Night.
- Snacks – Commit to providing snacks twice a semester to our children’s programming.
- Birthday Celebrations – Help our BBC kids celebrate their birthday
Meals – Sharing a meal is a time for staff, participants, and volunteers to get to know one another and build lasting relationships. Sign up as an individual or group to help us meet this need.
Group Work Days – Join us on one of our community workdays. This is a great way to engage the family.